Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Street Car Named Desire

I personally like the story and the movie. However, the difference between the written script and the movie bothers me. When I read the story I had a hard time understanding where people were and what they we doing. Also, the voices chosen for the movie I would never I have been able to pick. I personally think that plays were meant to be seen and not simply read. I feel as though the story was compelling enough to keep me interested in the story but the style of play writing is a little dry to me. I feel as though the movie kept me compelled and allowed the story to show its true color. I feel as though the story also has a interesting angle. I personally don't know who to sympathize with. I thought that Stan was a bad man at first however he finds out about Blanche. Also, I thought Blanche was good but it turns out she has a dark past. So I like how the story keeps the reader confused and makes them keep guessing. Also I wasn in class today because I was sick sorry...i will email you the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment